Phone: 1-­970-800-1886 | Visit to learn more about Lisa.
Founded in Ireland in 2006 | Based in Fort Collins Colorado and travelling the world | European Chic | American Style | Imagery inspired by Art, History, and YOU

Our style is fine-art photojournalism. We lightly direct portraits of the couple and wedding party and groups to get the most flattering classic poses (around 25% of your day), and the rest of the day (75%) can be considered candid photojournalism where the subject is not aware of the camera and the events happen naturally. Details of the wedding tell your story and we always photograph these in the context of the wedding at the location. After ten years of experience with photographing more than 150 weddings, we feel this combination gives the best of both worlds and it is what makes our clients happy. We are the best choice for a professional couple who wants a worry-free day with trusted vendors. Custom collections are available…please provide as much information as you can in the form.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone (required)

Event Date



Your Message

What are you looking for in your wedding photographer?

Do you have any concerns about hiring a photographer?

How You Found Us

* Please make sure to check your spam folder for replies *

YOU: are a slightly traditional couple (as in those with a great family history and wish to start their own legacy with classic elegant timeless photography), but traditional with a twist. You appreciate and love the classics, but have a whimsical side that believes in magic. You appreciate the past and are very nostalgic. Very stylish and maybe a little eccentric. With great manners!!! And you want to look your best in your wedding heirlooms and not worry about the photography part. You want the whole experience to be seamless and stress-free. And you love to laugh!

*We love REAL WEDDINGS and have featured these in our portfolio. A wedding is an unpredictable event that cannot be planned perfectly like a Styled Inspiration Shoot. We are happy to share real wedding galleries and albums with any prospective client who would like to see our finished product.*

Voted one of Denver’s 20 Top Wedding Photographers

Our photography has been featured in over 100 international and national wedding magazines and websites since 2006!

Based in Colorado but frequently traveling to other states and destinations such as Europe. Email for our current brochure based on your destination, or let us know if we can customise your experience with a wedding weekend package.

lisaodwyerphoto@gmail.comScreen Shot 2022-01-27 at 12.21.14

As Seen in The Knot Magazine

The Knot Best of Weddings - 2016 PickLisa O’Dwyer Photography

Lisa O'Dwyer Photography, Wedding Sparrow fine art photography vendor

Lisa O’Dwyer Photography, fine art film wedding photographer Colorado